A roof that has been well maintained will last up to twice as long as a roof that hasn’t.
Let us ease your mind by performing your roof’s repairs for you.
Many building owners and facility managers believe that if they have a warranty on their roof, they don’t need to perform regular maintenance. Sadly, many of them have learned the hard way that this is not the case.
Just like a warranty on your car doesn’t mean you can skip oil changes, tire rotations, or even filling it up with gas, your roof warranty doesn’t mean you don’t have to repair it. You still need to clean your drains, repair damage from third parties and weather, inspect flashings, etc. to ensure the roof remains in good condition.
IRC’s Roof Maintenance Program gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your roof is being properly maintained and that there won’t be any surprises down the road. IRC can provide annual or bi-annual maintenance, depending on your needs and preferences, for a very nominal fee.
Maintenance services include:
- Cleaning the drainage system
- Inspecting and making minor repairs to the field of the roof
- Inspecting and repairing base of flashings
- Re-caulking any coping caps or other sheet metal products as needed
- Performing visual inspections to check for vandalism, surface contamination or ponding water
- Removing debris from the roof surface that may restrict roof drainage
- Writing a report of our findings with any recommendations for you
Contact us today to learn more about our roof management program.
Roof Maintenance Request
Interested in Roof Repairs or Roof Maintenance? Complete the form below and we’ll get in touch with you.